Initialize a host that will accept connections on a particular address, or not accept connections.
Public Sub Initialize( _
Optional ByVal channelLimit
= 0, _
Optional ByVal incomingBandwidth
= 0, _
Optional ByVal outgoingBandwidth
= 0 _
- The address to listen on, or null to not accept connections.
- The maximum number of peers for this host.
- The maximum number of channels, or 0 to use the maximum possible (255).
- The maximum incoming rate of transfer, or 0 for no limit.
- The maximum outgoing rate of transfer, or 0 for no limit.
peerLimit is less than 0 or greater than 4095, channelLimit is less than 0 or greater than 255, incomingBandwidth is less than 0, and/or outgoingBandwidth is less than 0.
||The host is already initialized.
||Failed to initialize the host.
Host Class | ENet Namespace